Friday, September 7, 2012

Adult Party Ideas

 

Without even looking, I came across a fantastic site for entertaining. I’m sure ya’ll have heard of it and I’m just the last to know but just in case others have missed it, I wanted to share this site with you.  Hostess with the Mostess has tons of the most amazing party ideas!

This is what the Hostess had to say about the above party “Dripping with feathers, roses & everything romantic, Elissa of One Stone Events made this incredible Moulin Rouge Themed QuinceaƱera a night to remember! And speaking of remembering things, Lady Marmalade is on repeat in my head already. ;) This would be a FANTASTIC theme for a bridal shower or bachelorette party too!”  To read more about this spectacular party, click here.

I’m not much of a drinker but I love all the details of this Jimmy Buffet themed birthday party.  From the Hostess “Paradise” cheeseburgers, french fried potatoes with Heinz 57, Margaritaville cake pops, “Nibbling on spongecake” cupcakes topped with themed fondant toppers like parrots & salt shakers, & more… HUNGRY yet? Ya, me too… not to mention LOVING every clever detail in this cool {SURPRISE} Jimmy Buffet themed beach bash that Nicole threw for her husband’s 30th!”  To see more, click here.

From the Hostess “Shannon of Bottle Pop Party Co. dreamed up this fabulous Art Deco Style Roaring 20s Party for a fun adult birthday party… or “anytime” get together! There’s such a great mix of glam details and creative, yet easy DIY ideas here – like the flapper inspired bunting on the cake. For her one pro element, she enlisted Jesyka D’itri Mares to design some seriously gorgeous custom invitations! I love her choice of party password too. ;)”   To see more, click here.

I’m only going to share three with you because I want to go over and check out this fantastic site for yourself.  There are tons of parties, holiday entertaining, and food and drink recipes!  This is going to be my go to site for inspiration!

I must also send out a thank you to Gwen Moss for mentioning this site in one of her posts.  I got such great inspiration from her Thrifty Halloween post!  In the above picture, she used doll heads to decorate! She had a lot of great ideas for Halloween since she hosts an adult party every year!  I think I pinned almost every picture!

For more great ideas, check out Kelly’s Korner.  This week’s Show Us Your Life party is featuring Adult Parties!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous party ideas! I need to pop over and check out the site! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, what a fun post! And I agree, I love that Jimmy Buffet party theme. And thanks so much for featuring my eerie Halloween ideas. The dolls really do look creepy, don't they? Blessing to you!
    Leslie (aka Gwen Moss)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~